McRo Construction, Inc.
137 Ellsworth Avenue
Elizabeth, PA 15037
This will show up if the script is missing or flash isn't installed
- Convenience Store Design & Construction
- C Store remodeling & maintenance
- Tank operations inspections for the DEP
- Tank installation, upgrade, & removal
- DEP compliance for fueling systems
- Gas pump replacement & upgrades
- Construction management
- Construction permit acquisition
- Excavation, concrete, masonry, framing
- Foundations, walls, roofs, storefronts
Hours of Operation7:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday
For further information please contact: Donald C. Rothey, Jr. President (412) 384-6051
Benefits of Choosing McRo:
• Our goal is to work with you honestly, with integrity, and to delight you with the work we do.
• Safe, experienced, efficient, well trained, and well mannered crews.
• Design/construct services for convenience stores and fueling systems.
• We have remodeled existing office, retail, and food service facilities to the delight of our clients.
• Experience with underground fueling systems that is essential in designing and installing fuel storage and distribution systems that range in size from stand by generator tanks to truck stops.
• PA DEP and WV DEP certified underground tank installers and removers.
• PA DEP certified aboveground tank installers and removers.
• PA DEP certified underground tank inspectors.
• We offer and construct pre-engineered metal buildings for offices, retail space, warehouses, airplane hangars or any other need you may have.
We'll Impress YouConstruction Done Well, Done Safely, Done Right!
Mission StatementTo glorify God
To delight our clients
To be a company employees want to work for